Situated at the gateway to Picton from the South this stunning spacious character standalone property nestled on an elevated large section was built in the 1930s. It has been recently fully renovated tastefully to create the “Top of the Town” Boutique Accommodation.
It offers a restful, private and comfortable environment for the short or long term travellers at the door to the famous Marlborough Sounds which have an abundance of adventure tours and activities to offer and beautiful walkways and famous wineries to explore, either at your leisure or with arranged tours.
Surrounded by a large section full of fruit trees and grassy areas with ample off street parking for cars and boats. All within a short walk to the heart of Picton and its shops and cafes.
Ideally located for exploring the world famous Queen Charlotte Track.
With only a 10 minute walk to Picton waterfront, marina, cafes and shops.
Children are welcome by PRIOR arrangement.
- Coffee/tea facilities in each room
- 2 large bedrooms with ensuites and queen size beds
- 1 large bedroom in the rear with ensuite and two king single beds
- A short 10-minute walk to the town centre of Picton with cafes, restaurants, shops, pharmacies, banks and supermarkets
- Free Internet/Wifi
- TV, fridges and microwave in each room.
- Large garden with ample off-street safe parking for boats, trailers and cars
- 5 minute drive to Waikawa marina
An easy 10-minute walk from the Picton Ferry Terminal and Train Station
Picton airport with Sounds Air flights from Wellington 10 minute drive
Blenheim airport 30-minute drive
Licensed Bar and Restaurant only 1-minute walk from your accommodation
Picton is the gateway to the beautiful Marlborough Sounds offering a huge range of recreational opportunities in the abundance of waterways in the region including:
- Mountain Biking tracks
- Walking tracks
- Hiking tracks
- Paddle Boarding
All the famous Marlborough vineyards are within easy driving distance or just relax on the pictorial Picton waterfront and enjoy the cafes and shops or take a stroll on the walkways and beaches.